ABOUT THREE SIX ZERO X FORWARD MOTION ARTISTS
Three Six Zero has partnered with international management company Forward Motion Artists. Founded in 2017, Forward Motion Artists’ roster features alternative electronic music acts such as Jamie Jones, Lee Burridge, Lee Foss, AMÉMÉ, and more. The company also works with a roster of event brands and labels including Paradise, All Day I Dream, Repopulate Mars, Hot Creations, One Tribe, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Forward Motion Artists is seeking an experienced Day to Day Manager to support an established recording artists/DJs on their roster. The Day to Day Manager will be responsible for the ongoing management of the client’s personal matters and professional business. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in talent management. Candidates local to Los Angeles will work out of our office up to 4 days a week but we are also open to candidates based in New York or the United Kingdom.
- Planning and implementing campaigns, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing and touring
- International calendar management across multiple time zones, including promo schedules, travel bookings, sorting visas, accommodations, and itineraries
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate or exchange information: record labels, publishers, agents, lawyers, accountants, business managers, etc.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow between all relevant parties but, most importantly, with the client ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Schedule calls, meetings, and conference calls between multiple parties in different time zones
- Accompany the client on Radio & TV promo, TV shoots, ad campaign activity, high-profile events and ensuring external parties abide by contractual agreement
- Coordinating the client’s daily diary including: logistics and contracts for live performance, endorsements, campaigns, album releases, recording and promo schedules
- Securing creative and commercial opportunities for the client
- Collaborate with artists and their manager to develop long-term career goals and strategies.
- Coordinate with publicists, marketing teams, and other professionals to enhance the artist’s visibility
- Monitor social media presence and online platforms to cultivate and engage the artist’s fan base
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a comparable role
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with talent in a previous position
- Ability to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- In addition to the usual hours, you will be required to take calls and respond to emails outside of office hours so flexibility is key
- A strong digital skillset – knowledge of live streaming, socials content & channel management
- This is an urgent role and priority will be given to candidates with a short notice period
- Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Willingness to travel
Three Six Zero and Forward Motion Artists are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law.
We invite resumes from all interested parties. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.