On Sunday, February 11 at 6:30 PM ET, the San Francisco 49ers will meet the Kansas City Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium. Our computer model projects that the 49ers will win — keep scrolling for more info, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
Watch the NFL in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The 49ers own the eighth-ranked defense this year (303.9 yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 398.4 yards per game. The Chiefs’ defense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank second-best in the NFL with 289.8 total yards surrendered per game. In terms of offense, they are posting 351.3 total yards per game, which ranks ninth.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
49ers vs. Chiefs Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: 49ers by 2)
|49ers 23, Chiefs 20
Place your bets on the 49ers-Chiefs matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
49ers Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the 49ers a 56.5% chance to win.
- San Francisco covered nine times in 17 chances against the spread in the regular season, and in the playoffs they are 0-2-0 ATS.
- The 49ers are 8-9-1 ATS this season (regular season and playoffs) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- During the regular season, nine San Francisco games went over the point total, and in the playoffs one of two.
- The over/under in this game is 47.5 points, 3.5 higher than the average total in 49ers games in the regular season.
Chiefs Betting Info
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.6% chance of a victory for the Chiefs.
- Kansas City went 10-7-0 ATS during the regular season and is 3-0-0 in the playoffs.
- The Chiefs have been an underdog by 2 points or more three times in the regular season and playoffs, and they covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- In the regular season, five Kansas City games went over the point total, and one of three in the postseason.
- The over/under for this game is 1.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Chiefs games in the regular season (45.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
49ers vs. Chiefs 2023 Scoring Insights
|Home Pts Allowed
|Away Pts Allowed
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.